Supple Senior Care provides personalized in-home care to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
Our wide range of services include:
- Personal care
- Alzheimers care
- Dementia care
- Hospice care
- Respite care when the family is out of town
All in the comfort of your home, hospital or an assisted living facility.
Personal Care & Wellbeing
Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Showering / bathing / dressing
- Bathroom / toilet / incontinence
- Transferring into and out of bed
- Exercise / walks
- Activities of daily living / games
- General hygiene / personal grooming
- Supervise / assistance with dressing
- Medication tracking & supervision
- Companionship / enjoyable company
Meal Preparation & Clean-up
- Meal planning / as per dietary requirements
- Meal preparation
- Assistance with eating
- Check food supply and dates
- Clean-up after meals
Appointments / Outings
- Medical appointments
- Shopping / groceries
- Personal appointments / hair
- Other errands as needed
- Light house keeping
- Laundry / ironing
- Change bed
- Feed pets
In-home Care Administration /
If you have already privately employed your own perfect caregiver/s, we can provide you with administrative assistance and guidance with items such as:
- Caregiver backup
- Medical appointments
- Home safety checklist
- Development of care plan
- Advice / referrals regarding services such as: payroll, insurance, and specialists such as Geriantologists (we have a wide range of contacts to assist your every need)
- Accompaniment to medical appointments and relaying information to family
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly home visits to ensure everything is running smoothly
- Assistance with forwarding required paperwork relating to Long Term Care Insurance
- Assistance with the general running of the home, for example; paying bills, organizing home cleaners, etc.
Supple Senior Care?
- We are licensed by the State of California as a Home Care Organization as required by law.
- Our Caregivers are registered Home Care Aides with the State of California, which includes fingerprinting, criminal background checks and registering with the State.
- We are insured, bonded and carry Workers Compensation insurance.
- We provide medical, dental and vision benefits for our employees.
- We deal with all the tax issues so you do not have to.
- We service clients from 6 hours per day, with a minimum of 12 hours per week – up to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- We accept long-term care insurance.
- We are reachable by phone outside of business hours 24/7.
- We give 110% and go above and beyond the expectations of our clients.
- We offer a free initial consultation.