Supple Senior Care LLC is an Irish-owned and a private In-home Care Provider founded in 2009. We service San Francisco,
Daly City, Pacifica, Colma, South San Francisco, Brisbane, San Bruno, Millbrae, Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Carlos, and
San Mateo. Catriona Supple, our founder, is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and receives an A+ rating.
We have been building our business with the hope of fulfilling the needs of every individual suffering from illness, elderly, or physical disability. For this reason, our line of non-medical care services are tailored to meet each client’s specific needs. At Supple Senior Care LLC, we give primary importance to you or your loved one’s needs, comfort and sustenance of independence. With us, you can prosper with self-sufficiency, while receiving genuine care from the most trusted caregivers in California.
Supple Senior Care aims to provide you or your loved one with compassionate care, while keeping your independence and self-sufficiency as much as possible. We will support and assist you with all of your needs so that you can remain safe and comfortable in the home. With Supple Senior Care you can look forward to genuine care and companionship that will make a difference to each day.
Supple Senior Care’s core values are built from Caitriona’s vision of building a team of caring, dedicated professionals who are genuinely concerned about our clients’ wellbeing and thrive on making a positive difference in their daily lives. These include:
We pride ourselves in every member of our optimistic staff, all of which are registered Home Care Aides within the State of California, as required by law. Our Caregivers are bonded and insured, carrying workers compensation. They have been subjected to a thorough screening process (including finger printing and criminal background checks via the Department of Justice / FBI), completed the necessary education required for employment and participate in our annual training program with Caregiver Training University. You can be assured that they will do the job, far surpassing your expectations.
- Supple Senior Care’s business owner, Caitriona Supple was born in Boyle, County Roscommon in the West of Ireland.
- Caitriona’s professional caregiving experience began at the early age of 15 helping a family friend after school in the evenings.
- She gained further experience whilst living in London working at nursing homes with a variety of clients dealing with *Cancer *Alzheimers *Dementia *Strokes & Diabetes *Parkinsons *Epilepsy, and most importantly *Loneliness that often comes with old age.
- Caitriona has now lived in San Francisco for over 20 years and achieved her goal of starting her own private caregiving business in 2009 providing in-home care to mainly seniors, but also people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities.
- She believes in treating her caregivers well, and in turn they enjoy their work and look after our clients with the same dignity and respect. They are happy to go that extra mile and make a difference, just like Caitriona did for her clients and continues to do today.